Opportunity grants are for an organization that is in the process of receiving, but has not yet received its 501(c)3 status or for a special event or program planned outside of the granting cycle. Opportunity Grants are intended to encourage new initiatives. Opportunity funding is a one-time grant; organizations may apply only once. Maximum funding for an Opportunity Grants is $1000.
There is no required application or deadline for Opportunity Grants. Proposals for Opportunity Grants may be submitted throughout the year. A final report must be submitted upon completion of the funded program.
Please include the following information in your Opportunity Grant Proposal:
- Contact information for organization, including name, mailing address, telephone number, and website address
- Name and title of organization point of contact
- Contact information for organization point of contact, including mailing address, telephone number, and email
- A detailed description of the program, including targeted population, need being fulfilled by program, start and completion date, and means of evaluating success of program
- A detailed budget, including income, expenses and in-kind services